cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

actual 2019 dates the GTC listings

I figure the 30 day GTC end dates for the rest of the year are: 5/28, 6/27, 7/27, 8/26, 9/25, 10/25, 11/24, 12/24.

If these dates are incorrect I would appreciate the correct dates so I and other sellers can figure out which listings to end before fees are charged.  Ebay really figured this one out  by beginning this whole new thing on the 28th so that every month sellers would get extra fees if they weren't careful. Really sneaky move.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@ryanrobyn wrote:

I figure the 30 day GTC end dates for the rest of the year are: 5/28, 6/27, 7/27, 8/26, 9/25, 10/25, 11/24, 12/24.

If these dates are incorrect I would appreciate the correct dates so I and other sellers can figure out which listings to end before fees are charged. 

First - the 30 day end dates depend entirely upon what day the listings were started. There is no single date each month that listings renew. The only listings that renew on May 28th are the ones that were started (or renewed) on April 28th.

Second - eBay has announced that they will be changing GTC to renew on the same day each month, so there will be no need to count days. That is supposed to take effect July 1.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@ryanrobyn wrote:

If these dates are incorrect I would appreciate the correct dates so I and other sellers can figure out which listings to end before fees are charged.  Ebay really figured this one out  by beginning this whole new thing on the 28th so that every month sellers would get extra fees if they weren't careful.

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-updates/2019-spring/marketplace-updates.html

Good Luck Selling!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Starting on July 1, GTC listings will end on the same date that they started.  A new listing that starts on July 4 will roll over on August 4, September 4, October 4, etc.

Existing GTC listings will adopt this system when they roll over in July: starting in August, they will roll over on whatever date they actually originally started on even if that was several month ago.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

In the seller hub, sort your active listings to ending soonest and you won't have to worry about keeping track of dates.

It shows you right there how much time is left before an item will end and relist.

Have a great day.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply