cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aMi BEING SCAMMED???hAD ITEM UP FOR SALE AT 2500.00 GET A NOTICE THAT SOOEN BOUGHT IT FOR 2000.00 A

HAD ITEM UP FOR SALE AT $2500.00 GET A NOTICE THAT SOMEONE  BOUGHT IT FOR 2000.00 AND THEY HAD MNE SHIPPIG IT TO SOME AIRPORT ADDRESS IN KY. WELL FIORST i DO NTO WANT TO SHIP IT TO HONG KOPNG AND THEN I FINDOUT TEH AIRPORT KY ADDRESS IS EBAY GLOBAL; SHIPPING SYSTEM. bUT HE STILL HASN'T PAID ENOUGH FOP R THE ITEM. i NEED TEH OTEHR MONEY HOW DID HE GET AWAY WITH NOT PAYING THE FULL ASKING PRICE IT WAS A BUY NOW OR BEST OFFER AND HE NEVER MADE AN OFFER.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

aMi BEING SCAMMED???hAD ITEM UP FOR SALE AT 2500.00 GET A NOTICE THAT SOOEN BOUGHT IT FOR 2000.00 A

You accepted a Best Offer.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

• $2,500.00
  • Best offer accepted
  • +$100.00 shipping

Shipping to: United States, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong,.......

(from listing)

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

THEN I FINDOUT TEH AIRPORT KY ADDRESS IS EBAY GLOBAL; SHIPPING SYSTEM. bUT HE STILL HASN'T PAID ENOUGH FOP R THE ITEM. i

Proofreading is your friend.

You are signed up for the Global Shipping Program.

Many new sellers were defaulted into this and only learn of it when they get an international sale.

DON'T PANIC!

The GSP is a Seller Protection Program.

Before you are instructed to ship (and only do that after you see the payment as cleared on your Paypal account page), the buyer has to pay import fees to cover his national duty and sales taxes as well as a small fee to the GSP itself for wrangling the shipment into Hong Kong.

Some buyers get sticker shock and that point and skedaddle.

Your responsibility for delivery ends at the GSP plant in Kentucky.

You are however still responsible for your description and as vulnerable to Not As Described claims as you would be for a sale within the Lower 48.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Somehow Best Offer was accepted.

Perhaps you had the auto accept set at $2,000.00.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply