cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your request couldn't be processed because of a technical issue. Please try again

I am getting this mesage when I try to list an item, have send several emails to CS and they have not been usefull 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Your request couldn't be processed because of a technical issue. Please try again

same problem 😕

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

eBay has been glitchy lately so this may fix itself. If it doesn't, more information is needed so we can help.

Have you registered a credit card or debit card with eBay for your seller fees?

Have you linked your eBay and Paypal accounts?

Have you reached your limit for listing items? Here is a link to the Selling Limits page.

Have you read the Creating and managing listings page?

It looks like you are new to eBay so Here are a few helpful links to read over. Everything underlined is a link.

Selling policies. Pay special attention to the Getting Paid section. Also the Pending Payments section is important so you know what holds will be placed on your money at first.

It is also a good idea to read over the eBay moneyback guarantee so you know what to expect.

If you run into any problems ask here in the forums BEFORE doing anything. There are many people here who can help steer you in the right direction. I hope this helps and I hope your eBay career works out for you!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply