cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have exceeded the number of messages you can send??

A buyer contacted me making an offer.  This is third or fourth time the buyer has tried that over the last few weeks.

When I tried to respond to the buyer, I got a message from eBay and my answer did not go through.  The eBay message said, "You have exceeded the number of messages you can send.  Please wait 24 hours before sending any messages."

What does that mean?

This particular buyer had not contacted me for at least a week, so I have had no other contact with that buyer aside from trying to answer the message today.   But I have answered several other questions from other buyers in the past week on various other issues.

As for this particular buyer...a place on my BBL has been secured based on feedback left for others and persistence is low balling.

But I am totally confused here...are we now limited to a few messages or just to select buyers?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

This is a strange glitch that happens from time to time,

You can try signing out & back in.

Or sign out close out browser, reopen and sign back in.

That might get it working again. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Mine was important, too, so went to THEIR feedback page and Messaged them there!  Went thru just fine. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply