cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I have to keep updating My items over & over & over??

I am so annoyed.  Ebay keeps sending me messages to update my items.  sometimes I spend hours in the evening updating over 900 + items only to come back a week later & they send me another message to do it all over again.   it seems everything that gets updated, later the ebay system sucks back out all the updates again & we have to do it all over again & again.  this is a relentless act of Pavlovs theory!   I feel like I am a flipping rat pushing a bar here for my tasty treat.  &If I don't keep pushing the bar I will not get my treat! & to further the pain there is not one darn person to talk to about this.  Am about at my wits end with this flipping update update update update update your flipping items email & email & email. & without doing it for hours over & over again- it lowers your searches??   What is going on with ebay?????????? What on earth do they want?? & why is this happening??  Anyone else having this same problem?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I feel your pain. I keep getting those emails too. The first few I updated as it suggested only to be sent an email with 10 more listings that need updated etc. It will never end. When I was doing it I didn't notice any improvement. Now after not doing it I am definitely in a bad way but I have no idea if that has to do with it or not but I pretty much refuse to do any more useless tasks for now sales so I am just letting it ride at the moment. Hope your efforts bear some fruits. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

here is the answer - make sure your required/upcoming required ones are entered there and then check this box.  

snip.JPG

Message 3 of 3
latest reply