cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not getting PowerSeller rated?

I was wondering why I am not a PowerSeller if I meet all the requirments.

PowerSeller Requirements

Any help?  Thanks, JC

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@charlestonfamily wrote:

PowerSeller Requirements

Any help?  Thanks, JC

"Powerseller" is not designated anywhere but in your own dashboard.

If you are talking about "Top Rated Seller", there are additional requirements to be met:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/seller-levels-performance-standards/seller-levels-performance-stan...

If you are talking about getting the "Top Rated Plus" badge on your listings and getting the FVF discount ... that's a listing designation. You must be a TRS and your listing needs to meets another layer of requirements ... these requirements were updated in the Spring Seller Update.

The listing must have a same day or one day handling time and must offer 30 day free (seller pays) returns

##edit## I just looked at your listings .... They show the TRS+ badge ... can't have TRS+ listings without being TRS ... and you can't be TRS without being Bronze Powerseller ... so you ARE a Powerseller ... even if it doesn't show anywhere 🙂

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I believe eBay does updates for ratings once a month. Mine comes on and about the 20th of each month. They sometimes run, what seems like a month behind. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Do you have $3,000 in sales in the past 12 months?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@charlestonfamily  eBay evaluates accounts once a month on the 20th and if a change occurs then it becomes active the FOLLOWING month on the 20th.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

eBay adjusts Top Rated Seller status on the 20th of each month and it takes effect immediately.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@charlestonfamily wrote:

PowerSeller Requirements

Any help?  Thanks, JC

"Powerseller" is not designated anywhere but in your own dashboard.

If you are talking about "Top Rated Seller", there are additional requirements to be met:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/seller-levels-performance-standards/seller-levels-performance-stan...

If you are talking about getting the "Top Rated Plus" badge on your listings and getting the FVF discount ... that's a listing designation. You must be a TRS and your listing needs to meets another layer of requirements ... these requirements were updated in the Spring Seller Update.

The listing must have a same day or one day handling time and must offer 30 day free (seller pays) returns

##edit## I just looked at your listings .... They show the TRS+ badge ... can't have TRS+ listings without being TRS ... and you can't be TRS without being Bronze Powerseller ... so you ARE a Powerseller ... even if it doesn't show anywhere 🙂

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@penguins_dont_fly wrote: ... you can't be TRS without being Bronze Powerseller ... so you ARE a Powerseller ... even if it doesn't show anywhere 🙂

The threshold for Bronze status is $3,000 in sales per year and for TRS it's just $1,000.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for the help!
Message 8 of 8
latest reply