cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the "Arrange Pickup Banner" on the app? For local pickup...i cant see it

i cant find it

im on the app, on the sold section

not anywhere on the app

im on the phone with ebay staff even they cannot help

i advised them i wont release item without proof, 

the item i sold clearly stated cash on collection

but the guy who bought it paid via ebay via my bank

now i have to cancel it because to much scams on not delivered

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Where is the "Arrange Pickup Banner" on the app? For local pickup...i cant see it

typical

the ebay staff hang the phone up on me, because even he was confused like me.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have sold via local pickup. The buyer receives a 6 digit code or you scan the QR code upon pickup. I don't mind the payment already being made as I check their ID and get the code when they come to pickup. I don't see why  you  need to cancel.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

hi

basically i have been on the phone with eBay

I was asked to delete the app and reinstall so ive got the latest version

I did that, went to the sold section, and still cannot see "Arrange Pick UP" banner

I checked the listing and its deffo collection only, so the ability for me to scan qr or verify is there for me

I know I can ask for ID and ask him to send me an email that he has collected, but if the buyer decides to raise a case of "NOT RECEIVED" then i will lose out as Ebay will say I didn't follow the correct process

Its a £500+ item so I cannot risk it as its to valuable

Ive sold many item on eBay worth thousands but thats via postage, collection im careful as theres been to many false reports from buyers of not receiving goods on collection

my issue is why i cant see the banner on the sold section,  i have nowehere to tap in a six digit code

and theres also a:

To protect yourself against item-not-received cases, proof of collection is required.

Proof of collection

Proof of collection is required to protect you against item not received cases. 

For proof of collection you can:

• Use the eBay app to scan the QR code the buyer received through email
  • Use the eBay app to manually enter the 6-digit code the buyer received through email

To scan the QR code:

1. Go to Selling on the eBay App.
  2. Go to the Sold tab.
  3. Select the Arrange Pickup banner.
  4. Tap the Scan to confirm pickup button.

If the buyer doesn't have the QR code available, ask them for the 6-digit code they received through email and manually enter it in the app.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply