cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We NEED a Request Total function on the App - NOW

About to lose an 9 item multiple sale because the buyer is on the app and can't do a RQT from seller.

I can't even do the 'usual' workaround of having them send me an ASQ and then making an offer on each so I can then send an adjusted shipping invoice as apparently make buyer an offer isn't supported for variation listings (why am I not surprised?)

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

brian@ebay more lost revenue for eBay and the OP.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Luckily for me the buyer REALLY wanted these and was worried 2 of them might sell before he could work it out as I only had one of each left, so they hustled to a friend's and used their desktop to do the RQT.

But we definitely need it sooner rather than later.

AND the ability to still give a shipping discount even if the items are on sale or some have free shipping.

This isn't rocket science, it's mail order (now ecommerce) marketing 101.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

And while on the subject of marketing - how about a MDM promo setting which allows us to run a sale like the big boys do - "all xxxx (insert widget/category here) $2.99 3 days only"
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I feel for you, I  really do and we have lost sales because of not being able to send a combined shipping invoice.

Its just never going to happen....i remember complaining about this in 2013 and i feel its intentional

About 2 months ago I finally changed to free shipping on my fabrics just so I didn't have to keep giving postage refunds or losing sales

Ebay wore me down.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply