cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using multiple search terms in Manage Active Listings

Is there a way to search against my active listings using multiple search types at the same time?

Say I wanted to search for items greater than X dollars but less than Y dollars.  Or items greater than X dollars with a specific word in the item title.

Is that possible?  It seems like I am limited to one search only. 

I am looking for easier ways to do some different bulk edits without getting a bunch of stuff I don't want included.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You can click on the word ADVANCED in the upper right corner of many screens.
1) Enter your price range.
2) Sellers
Only show items from:
Specific sellers (enter sellers' user IDs)
Enter your own Seller ID
3) Enter specific words in the Search Box near the top

Use those search results in one tab and Manage Active Listings in another tab along with clicking to select items.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

This still requires me to select the specific items I want to bulk edit from the active listings page, which I am trying to avoid if the initial list has 400 items, but I want to target only 200 of them.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@bigdaddyhen1980 

You have 2 different sets of filters

Top level Category (store or ebay)  and then there is the dropdown for price/etc

or

You can filter by the keyword and then sort by price and then select from there.

or

Use the download/upload method

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@bigdaddyhen1980 wrote:

Is there a way to search against my active listings using multiple search types at the same time?

Say I wanted to search for items greater than X dollars but less than Y dollars.  Or items greater than X dollars with a specific word in the item title.

Is that possible?  It seems like I am limited to one search only. 

I am looking for easier ways to do some different bulk edits without getting a bunch of stuff I don't want included.

Since you are asking about your own listings:

Go to your items for sale page.

Click the arrow at the top of the price column. That will sort all your listings in ascending or descending order  by selling price (your choice) and you can then scroll down until you reach the price point you want.

To include a key word in the search.

First, Enter the word in the title you want. Once you get that result then again click the arrow at the top of the price column. That will sort only those listing in ascending or descending order  by selling price (your choice) and you can then scroll down until you reach the price point you want.

In either case, once you are in the range you want then click the white box to the left and click edit. That will edit only those. One little trick I use.  You can specify the number of items per page - 25,50,100,200. In that way you only need to click the box at the top of the page instead of each individual box.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply