cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to End Promoted Listing

I just revised an item, lowered the price, and tried to remove the promoted listing aspect as the new price was less than anywhere else online.  But I keep getting the message shown below.  Anyone seen this before?  Or just another glitch and I should try again later?

promoted neg.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I get that from time to time. I work around the issue by going to my active listings page in seller hub, expanding the quick filters, and revising from there.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If you have watchers on you listing you can not end the promoted listing. I just tried<

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I usually go into the actual promotions area in Seller Hub - find the campaign it is in, find the item and delete it there.  

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@randallmorefield wrote:

If you have watchers on you listing you can not end the promoted listing. I just tried<

I don't think the item had any watchers.  But I finally thought of the obvious which was to just end the listing and then relist as sell similar.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yea, That will work<

Message 6 of 6
latest reply