cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Sell

I've filled out the listing dialog box for two items. They still show "resume listing" instead of active. It's been a week. I can't find the page where I can have eBay call me. Help! This is so frustrating.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Trying to Sell

What happens if you click on 'resume listing?'

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Trying to Sell

The same thing happens. It won't show as active, but as resume listing. I've tried this on three different browsers and two different devices. I need eBay to call me, but I can't find the webpage that lets me contact them. Their customer service is g-dawful.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Trying to Sell

You are ON the webpage. HELP and Contact is at the bottom of this page on the left. Relax🌴

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Trying to Sell

Are you enrolled in the new Managed Payments?   You cannot sell items unless you signed up for Managed Payments.    EBAY no longer uses PayPal for their money management.

To enroll you need to provide checking account (routing#) and social security# (for tax purposes).    Name on checking account, social security card and EBAY profile page must be EXACT MATCH (or your application will be denied).

With Managed Payments money is deposited directly into  your checking account 5-7 days AFTER shipping item.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply