cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many views!

Unlike many who have posted on here that they have no views, I seem to be in the opposite boat.  Clearly the number of views (1,049) on my item below is incorrect, though I'll probably end up being penalized for the item not being converted to a sale with this number of views!

Select this item for performing bulk action
Item photo. Show Listing Details page. Listing Complete NETWORK SOUND EFFECTS SFX PRODUCTION LIBRARY CD 1-120 Sound Ideas

$400.00
Buy It Nowor Best Offer

-

5d 2h 34m
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Too many views!

Did you check pinterest or other sites.

A few times I have had ridiculously high views only to learn someone had pinned my listing somewhere.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Too many views!

@emerald40

Hi, Em. How do you find out if there were "outside eBay views/pins," i.e, versus a buyer clicking direct within ebay on your listing? Sorry, computer dyslexic. Before eBay did the Store front upgrades, I had icons for I think twitter, pinterest and another one. Can't remember since a retired eBay member helped me set up my original store in 2014 and I never bothered to find out why she did that. Thank you if you can help.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Too many views!

@emerald40

Hi, again, Em. Don't waste your time in replying. I found what I needed on ecommercebytes. But thank you if you viewed my post. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply