cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toilet Paper auctions

There goes your reputation...Toilet paper selling for $12,000, $8,000, etc. and $15 for one square. What a ridiculous thing to allow on your site. What a joke. eBay is now the page for anyone who wants a laugh. There goes your credibility as a trusted, respectible site!!!

Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Toilet Paper auctions

$RHHDW96.jpg

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 61 of 67
latest reply

Toilet Paper auctions

Ebay is an incredible site and you all know it. This is Anerica. Capitalism. If people want to bid ridiculous amounts for something they want and need..let them. Its not your call. Everyone relax, it's not your money. It's a choice.
Message 62 of 67
latest reply

Toilet Paper auctions

When I see completed listings for sales of toilet paper or similar selling for $8,000 or whatever, I assume it is a form of money laundering of some kind.  Why else would a transaction like this take place?

Message 63 of 67
latest reply

Toilet Paper auctions

Normally that would be true. The problem is most states have price gouging laws on the books that kick in when an emergency is declared. This puts a price freeze on stuff like medicine, food, medical supplies and essentials including toiletries like toilet paper and tooth paste as such. These laws apply to both the seller and eBay.
Message 64 of 67
latest reply

Toilet Paper auctions

I think  I might like  to see what the person who would pay 12,000 dollars for toilet paper  looks like.. Tulips

Message 65 of 67
latest reply

Toilet Paper auctions

Well, yes, but look at the bright side! gracieallen 

Yes !  and on the other side it's very  very clean .  Tulips 

Message 66 of 67
latest reply

Toilet Paper auctions

No sense of humor what-so-ever.
Message 67 of 67
latest reply