cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are eyes on your item! Go for the sale.

This is for all of the people who are wondering about these messages that eBay sends out: "There are eyes on your item! Go for the sale" and "Your items are waiting in carts. Now make the sale". I am receiving the messages even though I don't have any items listed (so how can people be watching them???). I deleted all of my listings and listed them in my other stores that are not eBay (because people can actually find them there and buy them). Ebay is still sending these messages to an empty store. I think they automatically send them out to everyone who has had a store here. I don't think you need to pay much attention to them. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@kknighto wrote:

This is for all of the people who are wondering about these messages that eBay sends out: "There are eyes on your item! Go for the sale" and "Your items are waiting in carts. Now make the sale". I am receiving the messages even though I don't have any items listed (so how can people be watching them???). I deleted all of my listings and listed them in my other stores that are not eBay (because people can actually find them there and buy them). Ebay is still sending these messages to an empty store. I think they automatically send them out to everyone who has had a store here. I don't think you need to pay much attention to them. 

ebay woke up this morning and said, 'I had this strange dream that .....'

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@kknighto wrote:

Kinda spooky.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@kknighto   You are right, I don't pay any attention to them ... they come in like clockwork at the end of every weekend ... click, delete ... click, delete ... next!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

That is just creepy posting!!! Gives me the heebie jeebies - that said I've often sent offers to those with the items in their carts - nada, zilch, zero sales - but to get an email hen you don't actually have any items listed - you wonder how long they've been gathering and holding on to this information before sending out the emails.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I still get messages about a product that was just listed because I did research before listing mine that I brought from a gov. auction.  Problem is I sold my last one 6 years ago and never looked that item up since then but for some reason ebay thinks I am still wanting to buy them. No, I just wanted to see how much I could sell my pallet load for individually years ago.. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply