cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELL ME HOW TO REFUND CUSTOMER AFTER LONG TIME

I Received a payout from E bay.  That Not Belongs to me I didn't send any item to customer.

Please help me to Refund that Money to my Buyer. I tried through E bay account But it's Failed. My account also restricted from selling. Please help me to give full refund to my customer.  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I don't have any of the details/circumstances but are you sure that ebay did not already refund your buyer?

It's odd that you (the seller) got refunded but the buyer did not.

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You sold an item.

EBay has transferred the customer payment to your Managed Payments account.

You did not ship to the customer.

You want to refund the customer.

Has the customer asked for a refund?

• It is possible that eBay automatically refunded them and you do not have to do anything.

If the customer has asked you for a refund, tell them to open a Claim to keep all the finances transparent.

If the customer is already refunded, this will not be possible, nor should it be.

If the customer has not asked you for a refund, wait for 30 days to allow eBay to adjust your month end fees.

If eBay refunded the customer, that payout will be taken back.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@oshranas0 wrote:

I Received a payout from E bay.  That Not Belongs to me I didn't send any item to customer.

Please help me to Refund that Money to my Buyer. I tried through E bay account But it's Failed. My account also restricted from selling. Please help me to give full refund to my customer.  

Is it the $6500 sale from February? If so, the feedback indicates that you canceled the sale and if that's the case, the buyer received a refund when you canceled. It's done by ebay automatically.

The payout(s) you received must be for the other 5 items that are showing in your completed listings. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@oshranas0 

I would think after 3 months, your buyer most likely was refunded.  Is that money in your account? If not, the refund has already been taken care of by Ebay.  If a buyer files a return,  they almost always get refunded within a good time frame.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I wish I had 6.5k laying around to refund.........when I didn't need to.

OP - do you not keep business records on sales?

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 6 of 6
latest reply