cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start selling

hi,

I would like to sell on eBay. can I know if there any activation for it. 

thank you.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Start selling

Spoiler
You can't.
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

First you need to move from Sri Lanka. 

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

First you need to find 10 other Sri Lankians that want o sell and get them to post here.  Then they need to find 100 other Sri Lankians that want to sell and get them to post here.  Those 100 will need to find 1000 more Sri Lankians that want o sell and get them to post here.  Then those 1000 will need to find 10,000 other Sri Lankians that want o sell and get them to post here.....  As soon as it's legally verified you found a million Sri Lankians you should be set to go.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

@toysaver wrote:

First you need to find 10 other Sri Lankians that want o sell and get them to post here.  Then they need to find 100 other Sri Lankians that want to sell and get them to post here.  Those 100 will need to find 1000 more Sri Lankians that want o sell and get them to post here.  Then those 1000 will need to find 10,000 other Sri Lankians that want o sell and get them to post here.....  As soon as it's legally verified you found a million Sri Lankians you should be set to go.

1324182733369.png

Breaking news: Ebay User @toysaver creates international forum MLM 

I laughed way too hard. Don't give them ideas like that!

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

Can me sell I amway trinkets. in you countrie!   mE like sell yoou countie

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

Here is some information about selling on ebay.com.  I hope you find it useful. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/start-selling-ebay?id=4081

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

That isn't useful madison, I know you mean well but you are advising them to follow that procedure and if they do actually circumvent the rules and sell on eBay they are breaking the laws of their country.

Some are genuinely asking, and you are misleading them and they are the one's who will pay the penalty - not you

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

I'm not advising anything.

I've posted a link about selling.

Feel free to ignore my posts...

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

There is no need to take it personally, by providing a link you have indeed 'advised' the OP to read how to sell on eBay, which as I stated is illegal for them to do.

If you can't provide factual information to the Sri Lankan sellers perhaps it is you that needs to ignore their posts.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

I don't take anything personal.

I've posted a l.ink about selling on a selling board.

Not sure what your problem is.

If you think my post is against board rules, I suggest you report it.

And stop looking for trouble with me.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

@*madison wrote:

I don't take anything personal.

I've posted a l.ink about selling on a selling board.

Not sure what your problem is.

If you think my post is against board rules, I suggest you report it.

And stop looking for trouble with me.

WOW - my posts were polite and respectful, not looking for trouble - you have a great day now

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

Actually, ebay even admits they do not have a policy against sri lankan members from selling. They stated that it is between the sri Lankan member and Paypal.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

The mods should just pin a post with a "Sri Lanka members read this first" or "Every question Sri Lanka sellers have... with answers"

And have ebay mods post all relevant answers and links. Sort of like an FAQ for them so they don't have to flood the board with the same questions.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Start selling

@bigdeals.etc wrote:

The mods should just pin a post with a "Sri Lanka members read this first" or "Every question Sri Lanka sellers have... with answers"

And have ebay mods post all relevant answers and links. Sort of like an FAQ for them so they don't have to flood the board with the same questions.

But what about that most commonly asked question:  "how do i be good seller in ebay"

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 15 of 16
latest reply