cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Calculator Not Showing All Available Services For USPS

Just listed a pair of boots with shipping in a Large Flat Rate USPS Box. When I use the shipping  calculator only four services appear, two for economy and two for expedited, nothing for flat rate or express!! Anyone else??

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't understand your post. 

The boots are showing $5 for a LFRB.  Was that deliberate? The LFRB is $20.

- Suzanne -
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The new layout is HORRIBLE.   I sold an item Priority Padded Flat Rate Envelope but buyer preferred Priority in a box.  Cost less than Medium Flat Rate so I began searching.   I clicked on Carrier Packaging.  Custom Size.   At the bottom there is a link for Compare All Services.   Somehow I finally got a list that included the plain USPS Priority link and continued on.  You just need to play around with the links.  I HATE HORIZONTAL LAYOUTS .   The Whole Page Is Awful.  MUCH preferred the old layout.  Good Luck

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

ebay's new shipping is problematic. We sold item in regular Priority mail, and the only options were Priority mail express or Flat rate items.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

HORRIBLE? You must be in a really good mood. I think whoever came up with it should be looking for a job right now. Andrew

Message 5 of 5
latest reply