cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending to China and why you should consider it

I know a lot of sellers are paranoid and rightfully so about sending to certain parts of the world so i thought i'd share my experience selling to chinese buyers in particular as i know that many don't send to the region.

I have never had any problems selling to Chinese buyers, their postal service is extremely reliable.

Furthermore the region has experienced much growth so there is a lot of extremely wealthy individuals there with deep pockets who spends like crazy and they are hungry for western products or products that are previously sold in western markets.

For instance out of my last 6 sales 3 of them have gone to China. One coin, one rare Zippo lighter and lastly a vintage cd-player.

So for anyone who is experiencing slow sales.. consider selling to China. I am at the point of considering myself a sinophile because of their contribution to my overall sales.  Never had a complaint even when packages are slow.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Sending to China and why you should consider it

I dont ship out of country: but I do get a few freight forward sales. So far no problems with it.

Most go to China by the buyers location....

Message 2 of 2
latest reply