cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling limits

Hey so I’m new to selling on eBay this month and I have sold past my 5 things this month and I’ve tried to get an increase why can’t I list more items I don’t fully understand also do they no longer use PayPal 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Selling limits

@land31 

You can request to have your limits raised

They probably won't until you sell a few more items and have a little more experience.

The contract with Pay Pal is going to expire soon , so they decided to go with Adyen to process payments.

Have a great day.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Selling limits

You are on managed payments, so no, Paypal is no longer the way eBay will send you the funds from buyers.

The funds will be held probably for 21 days as you are a new seller and then they will be transferred to the check account you nominated when you signed up.

Your buyers can still use paypal to purchase.

As to items to list, you will need to contact eBay on Live Chat and request a selling limit increase

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Selling limits

@land31 

You can request to have your limits raised

They probably won't until you sell a few more items and have a little more experience.

The contract with Pay Pal is going to expire soon , so they decided to go with Adyen to process payments.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Selling limits

Hi, below is the link to eBay’s Selling Limits policy. There is a box in it you can click to request your limits be raised. Generally, they raise them when you have had a number of successful transactions with positive feedback from your buyers, and no policy violations. You may have to be patient. Sometimes it can take a few months of strong selling metrics before eBay ends this probationary period. Good luck, and wish you much success.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Selling limits

Oh okay all 5 things have almost sold hopefully they will increase my limit then and it's not linked to my pay pal it's linked to my bank account for payments. If it normal for them to start me with just 5 sales? I'm trying to make this my hobbie/Carrer if I can find a good avenue here that in good at selling thanks for the help

Message 5 of 5
latest reply