cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Fees are so high!

So I listed a pair of trainers for £45 plus eBay added a £2.99 postage fee, so was displayed for a total of £47.99 including postage. I’ve just gone to check my funds and I am only getting £32 for my item. Payment breakdown says Ad fee standard £6.49 and then they have charged me for downloading the postage label at another £2.49. With those fees taken into consideration I am still no receiving as much as I should. I’m super annoyed and will most certainly be using vinted instead from now on. Ridiculous fees.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

unless you are in a reduced fee category,   ..................  with the "ad fee", and the "selling fee" it looks about right to me.

leaving out the postage #'s.................45 - 6.49(ad fee) -6.35(based on total buyer payment) it is pretty close to 32 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Did you charge the buyer postage? then you use that money paid by buyer to pay for postage label

Did you offer "free" shipping? then you pay for shipping label 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@nicolgilmou_8 wrote:

So I listed a pair of trainers for £45 plus eBay added a £2.99 postage fee, so was displayed for a total of £47.99 including postage. I’ve just gone to check my funds and I am only getting £32 for my item. Payment breakdown says Ad fee standard £6.49 and then they have charged me for downloading the postage label at another £2.49. With those fees taken into consideration I am still no receiving as much as I should. I’m super annoyed and will most certainly be using vinted instead from now on. Ridiculous fees.

Yup... Spread the word

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Why would you spend $6.49 to promote a $45 item?

Have a great day
Message 5 of 5
latest reply