cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellig

I'm new member to this eBay platform. So first I need to know how to start doing this one. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sellig

Does your government of Sri Lanka now allow you to accept payments?  That should be your first concern.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Sellig

I believe that your government first requires you to register as a business and find a legal method of receiving payment.  Then, of course, there is a matter of determining what you're going to sell and if there is a market for it.  

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Sellig

Your topic and question is in broken English and makes no sense.

If you plan on selling on ebay.com you should learn better English.

Good luck!

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Sellig

Have you been able to connect Payoneer to your Selling account?

If not, any answer given would be moot.  You need a viable method to receive payouts in order to sell.  Otherwise, you are creating selling barriers for yourself that you cannot overcome.

Good luck!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Sellig

In Sri Lanka, Payoneer is available now, but I think it may only allowed for Businesses and the Sri Lankan Government may still forbid individuals from accepting foreign funds.

Please contact your local government body to find out the rules now surrounding this problem many Sri Lankan sellers are experiencing. No one here can really help you as we have no control over the money laundering and anti terrorism laws regarding acceptance of foreign funds in your country.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 6 of 6
latest reply