cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller is begging for SNAD returns apparently...

There is one particular item I've been shopping for on ebay for a couple of months. I am just about sick of seeing listings over and over again from one particular seller that have absolutely no details listed whatsoever. The title has enough info to make the items show on my searches. The item description field literally only says that she sometimes ships in used boxes. There are no item details listed in the searchable fields. And she posts at least 10 of these ads weekly. Some close with no sales, a few sell. Can I block her so her stupid generic ads quit cluttering my searches? Isn't she just begging for SNAD returns? 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Pu her in your excluded seller list.

Mine are at capacity.

Then I save my searches in email.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

While we obviously can not know who the seller is, I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find they are one of the ones regularly posting on these boards about “no sales”.

I too have seen many examples of inadequate information. Sometimes even the title is missing significant information.

But somehow, to them at least, it is eBay’s fault they have no sales..

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

The ever popular, see pictures!

Buyer, ask any questions.

This does not absolve the seller of the responsibility to provide a complete and accurate description.  If the listings does not include all the information needed to make an informed buying decision, buyers just hit the back button.

No sales, indeed.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Unless there is something odd about the item, if buyers have to ask questions it means the seller is not doing their job.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@auventera wrote:
 ... Can I block her so her stupid generic ads quit cluttering my searches? Isn't she just begging for SNAD returns? 

There is no seller list that is the equivalent of a blocked-bidder list.  But you can use Advanced Search to block specific sellers.  Scroll way down to the "Seller" section to find  the option to include or exclude specific sellers.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

@auventera wrote:
 ... Can I block her so her stupid generic ads quit cluttering my searches? Isn't she just begging for SNAD returns? 

There is no seller list that is the equivalent of a blocked-bidder list.  But you can use Advanced Search to block specific sellers.  Scroll way down to the "Seller" section to find  the option to include or exclude specific sellers.

Whether or not it is eqiivalent, it serves the same purpose.

I am able to add in all the drop shippers under their various names, the sellers pretending to be in the US when they obviously live in another country, and other sellers who have been shown to be untrustwortjy.

It makes searching so much easier not having to daily scroll past them.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I find changing my default Search to Highest Price plus Shipping worked well for me.

It's much faster to drill down through a few dozen listings to my pric point, than to wade through hundreds of misdescribed, undescribed, miscategorized, and counterfeit listings to find the good stuff.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply