cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller gave wrong address

Seller gave wrong address - item now needs to be resent to her.  How do I request money to ship it to the correct address?  

Is there any way to contact ebay??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

"Request Money?"

do you mean try to bill the original customer for shipping costs? There are a few options...

I would just make a listing for the item, with the additional shipping added to the original shipping (if I have agreed to it with the buyer)...refund the original (customer requested).....that's a win-win

I dunno if thats what your asking...

(oh, your question mark key is stuck....)

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

First you should know that eBay does not require you to return or refund anything when the buyer gives an Undeliverable address.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

You can charge her for shipping it back to her.

You are allowed to get the correct address from her through eBay Messages since you are in a transaction. Including telephone numbers.

But she should be paying for the return shipping.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

And if you still have your Paypal account, you can give that address for payment since eBay has nothing to do with the transaction anymore.

Do not refund until you do have the item back.  (Obviously you can't return it until you have it back either.)

And warn the customer that the shipment is likely to be delayed by the Christmas rush.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply