cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Transactions Summary(s)

Good Morning eBay Seller Family,

Would you please guide me to my eBay Seller Transaction(s) Summary Page(s)?  I did not receive notices from eBay in my Messages box the last two months of 2022,  where I usually print out a copy for my records as they arrive. 

Thank you for your help as I get ready to prepare the paperwork for my 2022 taxes.

Gary Sullivan

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@surfskate78 wrote:

Good Morning eBay Seller Family,

Would you please guide me to my eBay Seller Transaction(s) Summary Page(s)?  I did not receive notices from eBay in my Messages box the last two months of 2022,  where I usually print out a copy for my records as they arrive. 

Thank you for your help as I get ready to prepare the paperwork for my 2022 taxes.

Gary Sullivan

You can find all that info under the Payments tab in your Seller Hub.

There you will find Reports "NEW"

Seller Hub | Reports financial overview | eBay 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank You for your help and linking me to the exact location!  Virtual hug from here. Garyslight_smile

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

EBAY has a better report (easy  to read 1-page) report shows YTD totals of (orders, refund, EBAY fees, shipping expense) everything you need for taxes.   Go to PAYMENTS, REPORTS (on left-hand side of page click on REPORTS (NEW) and put in dates 1/1/2022   12/31/2022.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank You cal dreamer for this additional very helpful information.  Best of the Day to You!  Gary

Message 5 of 5
latest reply