cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Protection Will be Extended to Sellers Affected by Hurricane Irma

eBay stated seller protection will be extended to sellers affected by hurricane Irma.  I have called twice now and still do not have my top rated status back on because of late shiping rates that were directly from Irma.  I live in Southwest Florida, Ft Myers, where the hurricane made landfall.  No power for a week so I couldnt print labels or ship anything- the post office wasnt even open  Anyone else having these struggels and why isnt this automatically corrected as ebay stated? Getting frustrated! thank you

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for bringing this to my attention @castlemagicmemories.

@jennifer33906 please send an email to, hurricanerelief@ebay.com. A customer service rep will be able to look into your account and work with you.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@jennifer33906 wrote:

eBay stated seller protection will be extended to sellers affected by hurricane Irma.  I have called twice now and still do not have my top rated status back on because of late shiping rates that were directly from Irma.  I live in Southwest Florida, Ft Myers, where the hurricane made landfall.  No power for a week so I couldnt print labels or ship anything- the post office wasnt even open  Anyone else having these struggels and why isnt this automatically corrected as ebay stated? Getting frustrated! thank you

Sellers have reported some difficulties in getting this resolved.  

I am so sorry you are going through and have gone through this.

Did you contact the special email that Ebay set up for this?

doug@ebay

Can you help this OP?  Many thanks for your  help, really appreciate it!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for bringing this to my attention @castlemagicmemories.

@jennifer33906 please send an email to, hurricanerelief@ebay.com. A customer service rep will be able to look into your account and work with you.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

doug@ebay

Thanks, Doug, I couldn't recall the email address to send that to!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you guys. I’ve sent the email and am waiting for a response. Not sure why I wasn’t told to do this when I have called but nevertheless I’ve done it now. Hopefully this will be resolved and I get my hard earned status back! Thank you 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Jennifer, you are more than welcome, hope it helps!

Wishing you all the best always!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply