cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sell worldwide and pay no insertion fees concenr

Hello, I just accepted the offer from eBay to "Sell worldwide and pay no insertion fees" It stated that eBay will offer Inventory listing management.  I still concen since I just sold a sandals to Australia but  my origina listing still have the same  inventory which should be one less. Do someone know how this work ? Is this will mixup my store inventory? Is this worth to try even just for December .

Please advise with this issue and thank in advance.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Provide a link or post the details of the offer (eBay has dozens and they are all slightly different). I have not heard of this type of offer before. Really not sure what is meant by "Inventory Listing Management".

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It's right in the seller hub (and sorry the reply should've been to slippinjimmy).

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@fr8hvnhet0 wrote:

It's right in the seller hub (and sorry the reply should've been to slippinjimmy).

Not for everyone. We all get different stuff up there. I get different banners on different accounts.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@fr8hvnhet0 wrote:

It’s only in the seller hub if you received the offer. We don’t all receive the same offers.

caped*crusader*by*night
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@fr8hvnhet0 wrote:

The link is not active so I can't check but it looks like Webinterpret. If that's the case search this board for previous threads.

There seems to be many issues with this program so read very carefully before getting involved

Message 6 of 6
latest reply