cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns?

Our items say no returns. Someone wants to return something. Claims defective. First why do I have to. Second why do I have to refund shipping and pay to have it returned

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Returns?

REally we need to learn what the definition of a Scam is.  It seems to be used to mean so many things it is not intended for.  

In this case, Ebay has policies.  They are public policies.  You can review them or ignore them, your choice.  But if you choose to ignore them that does not then mean Ebay is scamming you.  It means you decided you didn't care enough to learn what the Ebay policy was or is.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 31 of 36
latest reply

Returns?

"Scam" is like the retail version of "woke" - used so often with zero understanding that it's meaningless.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 32 of 36
latest reply

Returns?

Well the word, if used properly has meaning.  It is just that so many people use it for just about everything they don't like here.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 33 of 36
latest reply

Returns?

It's not a scam. Some people can't be bothered to learn what they should before they make decisions. They believe what they don't know can't hurt them and so they decide poorly.

Message 34 of 36
latest reply

Returns?

You don't really believe that a seller should have a "No Returns" policy, sell you a nice item (per its picture) and send you a box of rocks or a broken coffee pot and be able to refuse to refund upon return, do you?  

Message 35 of 36
latest reply

Returns?

"Why do I have to" sounds strangely...young.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 36 of 36
latest reply