cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder: Store Owners 2nd Qtr Shipping Supply Coupon

The coupon expires in less than a week. If you haven't used it yet, now is a good time.

New quarter & new coupon begins on July 1st.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Just reminded a local fellow eBayer about that yesterday.  Turns out that she did not know about the quarterly coupon, and was thrilled to not only learn of it, but that with the timing, she can get this quarter's right away, plus next quarter's in just a few days.

I myself have not yet used it on any of my stores.  Guess it is time to take an inventory of what I already have and determine what I will need the most over the next three months.

If it works, sell it. If it works well, sell it for more. If it doesn't work, quadruple the price and sell it as an antique.

-- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #80
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

I used mine for the first time last quarter. Got a case of tape that will last the rest of the year. I don't know why I never used it before. 

Prov 20:14 It is naught, it is naught, saith the buyer: but when he is gone his way, then he boasteth.
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

I have one ID which hasn't used it yet. Should work out what I most likely will use.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

May as well give this a bump for those who missed it over the weekend & can benefit from the reminder.

http://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Trying to, but getting hung up on Checkout, with the infinite swirly saying Processing.

Might have to try real late tonight or early morning.

If it works, sell it. If it works well, sell it for more. If it doesn't work, quadruple the price and sell it as an antique.

-- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #80
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Bought Q2 a few weeks ago and now ave enough polly bags in various sizes to last me all through the Q3 and beyond!  Do not need anymore,  I can't use boxes as I only sell/ship clothes.

Don't want to waste the new coupon I get on the Sat so am considering buying their extremely overpriced tissue paper.  Wondering if anyone else has gotten it and what they think of it.  Thanks in advance.  - Deana

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

An 8% eBay bucks invite started today too - so if your selling ID is also your bucks ID and you have the offer, activate it and use it with your quarterly coupon.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

The tissue is good. Almost finished with the snowflakes LOL

I'm hoping their "new sizes" will be in for the next quarter and that they'll include what sellers have been asking for -

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@ymeagainlord wrote:

The tissue is good. Almost finished with the snowflakes LOL

I'm hoping their "new sizes" will be in for the next quarter and that they'll include what sellers have been asking for -

Thanks!  You sold me.  I am going to give it a try!

What type of new sizes are you looking for -- and in poly bags or boxes?

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Mainly 4" & 6" cubes would be nice - also some kind of bookfold box (like the boxes they use for shipping the polymailers in)

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

You may as well use them all - whether you need it or not. You can always sell the rest on here.

@ymeagainlord wrote:
Mainly 4" & 6" cubes would be nice - also some kind of bookfold box (like the boxes they use for shipping the polymailers in)

I'd love to see some sizes that I actually have to buy elsewhere

14x14x6 (for dinner plates)

7x7x10

5", 6" and/or 7" cubes

and

I'd like a bookfold similar to the 1096L

some sideloader "shirt boxes"

9x9x9

5x7x9

- Suzanne -
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Yes, 6" cubes! And 8x8x4" (or 8" cubes that can be cut down as needed).

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

They already have 8x8x8" cubes = )

When they started with the "free" shipping supplies I got myself one of those carton cutters.

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 15 of 16
latest reply