cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regular Hats

Someone asked me if I carry regular hats. What the heck is that? I replied asking what a regular hat was but they've stopped responding.

So now I'm just curious as to what people think a regular hat is. Like a cowboy hat that kids traditionally draw?

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Regular Hats

I would think ball cap. Probably wanted a plain one with no printing.

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

LOL. People are funny.    I have to agree with the poster above...baseball cap.   I asked Google and it told me so.C0352E34-EDB3-439C-A113-012EF1A5952C.png

Regular Hats

To me a "regular hat" would be not a cowboy hat and not a ball cap. A hat like men wore to work up until the early 60s or so (maybe that's called a fedora?). My husband has one to wear that is sort of "tweedy" to keep his head warm if we find ourselves in Detroit in 50 degree weather like we did last week (we live in Los Angeles, so anything colder than 65 is too cold for us!).

They didn’t say it was your fault. They said they blame you.
Message 4 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

A regular hat is one that doesn't come with a lifetime supply of Metamucil.

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

My first thought is something solid color  with no logos. Style? Your guess is as good as mine - maybe a baseball cap or a knit beanie.

I didn't look at your listings to see if you sell a variety of sizing. If you have a lot of big & tall sizes maybe it is referring to "regular" sizing.

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

@bigdeals.etc wrote:

Someone asked me if I carry regular hats. What the heck is that? I replied asking what a regular hat was but they've stopped responding.

So now I'm just curious as to what people think a regular hat is. Like a cowboy hat that kids traditionally draw?

My first thought is plain ball caps with no logo.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 7 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

A regular hat?  Well, that's obvious: it's not a special hat.  Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

@yuzuha wrote:

Or not an irregular hat

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

That too!

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

@bigdeals.etc wrote:

@yuzuha wrote:

Or not an irregular hat

Beat me to it!

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

Yea I was possibly thinking fedoras maybe? Also I did consider the buyer was asking about size "regular". But all of my caps are adjustable which includes "regular" sizes. I also googled the term too and saw baseball caps mainly.

So the buyer finally replied and said he doesn't want a baseball hat, but rather a regular hat. That really doesn't offer me any more detail. So I asked, you mean like a fedora? He's getting frustrated with me and said he wanted a regular cap, not a baseball cap because baseball caps don't fit him well.

Does anyone have any idea what he's referring to? If not, the next step will be for me to just ask him for a photo of what he wants. But that can also open a can of worms.

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

@bigdeals.etc wrote:

Someone asked me if I carry regular hats. What the heck is that?  Like a cowboy hat that kids traditionally draw?

Let's see. You sell baseball hats with logos. Would you possibly think a "regular" hat would be a baseball hat without a logo and not a cowboy hat ? Hmmmm

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

Regular Hats

I was being facetious. I didn't actually ask the buyer about a cowboy hat.

If you notice my previous post, you'll see that the buyer isn't wanting a plain (no logo) cap, or even a baseball cap. But rather some other "regular cap" that fits him better. Thanks for the effort, but try again. 😉

Message 15 of 28
latest reply