cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendations for inventory programs...

I am looking for recommendations for inventory programs. Or, just something to keep track of the cost I have in an item vs. what it sells for. I was going to do an excel spreadsheet and just keep track that way, but that is going to be super time consuming. Just wondering how other resellers keep track of their inventory costs. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Spreadsheet works for me.  I enter everything when I obtain it with the cost I paid.  When it sells I print up the sale order and enter into spreadsheet at my leisure.  As far as time goes, it is just something that has to be done...also it keeps track of what I have at the end of there for tax purposes...beginning inventory and end inventory

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Since you're concerned about the amount of time it may take, I'd recommend sellerledger.com. It was developed earlier this year to fill the void left by the demise of GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping. Worth checking it out, and it may save you some time with manual input of your inventory data. Also automatic download of our eBay data every 3 hours, and great sorting right into a Schedule C, Part I.

Cheers, Duffy 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I use spreadsheets. They aren't time consuming for me at all. At least I don't think so lol 🤣 better for my internal accounting. It's more geared towards my internal tracking rather than tax purposes. But suffices for both.

Im also extremely handy with spread sheets and formulas and extremely comfortable with the system. "Find" function works wonders LOL

Message 4 of 4
latest reply