cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push me to a helpful post...Listing using chrome, descriptions show nothing. Edge works fine.

If I use Chrome to list, descriptions have not shown up for weeks...

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Push me to a helpful post...Listing using chrome, descriptions show nothing. Edge works fine.

I'm not clearing cache cookies for this one.

Try listing using an incognito browser window, or another browser altogether. If that works better, then try clearing your cache "for all time" in Chrome and manually deleting eBay cookies.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 15 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

21st Chrome should just work century lol...Do I really need to dig or reinstall Windows?

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

@singular-source wrote:

If I use Chrome to list, descriptions have not shown up for weeks...

Your descriptions in the few I picked at random are a bit short, but they're perfectly visible (and I am using Chrome too). Give us one or two specific examples where you put in a description with Chrome and nothing showed up. 

I encountered a bit of weirdness with eBay logins if Chrome was signalling that a restart (of the browser) was required due to a running download update, but once I closed out Chrome and restarted it, all was fine again. That was the only apparent Chrome-related headache I've had recently.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325367921079

Just listed with Chrome

Included a description.

Nothing shows when viewed.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

I have tried a bunch of things, nothing ever shows, unless I use a different browser.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

@singular-source 

Try to edit the listing. , and add the description again..

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Revise with random characters...nothing...

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

@singular-source 

Is this problem happen to you today?

Because i listed yesterday 5 listings using google chrome without problems.

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

It has been a problem for about 3 weeks.  I gave up and just use Edge now.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Extensions disabled, no fix...

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

@singular-source 

Did you try to clear Cache/Cookies files from your browser? or updated the browser?

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

I don't have another PC right now, but will have to test with it...I sorta thought it was just a common bug that would be fixed pretty quick.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Hehe, no offense, but I'm not clearing cache cookies for this one.

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

@singular-source 

@singular-source wrote:

Hehe, no offense, but I'm not clearing cache cookies for this one.

in this case, you need to listing from different browser..no offense.

Good Luck...

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

I'm not clearing cache cookies for this one.

Try listing using an incognito browser window, or another browser altogether. If that works better, then try clearing your cache "for all time" in Chrome and manually deleting eBay cookies.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply