cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted Listings Offer?

Anyone else here get the new promoted listings offer? 

Has anyone used the promoted listings feature?  What do you think of it?

Thanks for any info!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Promoted Listings Offer?

No one else got this offer?  Now I'm worried....

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Promoted Listings Offer?

I believe that promoted listings are open to any seller.  But you can only use promoted listings if you list multi-quantity items.  I sell used clothing, so I cannot use it as each item is different.  

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Promoted Listings Offer?

got it, read the fine print. thanks but no thanks................

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Promoted Listings Offer?

OP, there was another promoted listing thread you participated on that gave some info.

Also, skeleton group today because of the holiday weekend.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Promoted Listings Offer?

Yes, I did.  But notice that that thread was from 2015.

This is a new offer that I received a few days ago. 

What is the Promotion?

Invited sellers (“Sellers”) who receive the offer via invitation email or on the Promotion landing page, and launch one or more Promoted Listings campaign during Promotion Period, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, will be credited the Promoted Listings Ad fees incurred in the first calendar month tolling from the date of the seller’s first Promoted Listings campaign launch.

In order to qualify for the credits, item must have been sold using the Promoted Listing service, and as such, would have an associated Promoted Listing fee based on the ad percentage rate elected. Any Promoted Listings campaigns launched prior to Promotion Period starting or after the Promotion Period ends, will not be eligible for this Promotion.

The promotion does not apply to insertion fees, optional upgrade fees, or Final value fees. Promoted Listings Ad fee will be charged as customary, but will be credited via invoice credits within 60 days after the Promotion Period.

Example:
Invited seller launches first Promoted Listings campaign on June 10 and a second campaign on June 30. Seller will be credited the Ad fees incurred from June 10 to July 9 from the items sold through Promoted Listings service for these two campaigns. Seller will pay the Ad rate selected beginning July 10th.

It appears that a seller who participates gets the promoted listing fees back some time within 60 days after the promotion period.  So it LOOKS like it is a risk-free trial.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Promoted Listings Offer?

What's too funny for words is that many of the "promoted" listings are for items being sold from hijacked accounts. The only thing "promoted" is that the seller agreed to pay more if it sells. You would think EBay would at least vett the sellers that want to promote their items, but no, they just want the extra money.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Promoted Listings Offer?

I'm running mine , but the problem I don't like and I'm sure it's the same with other sellers is it is for Listings that have multiple items. I wonder by setting your price percentage fee where that puts you on the VISIBILITY . I was able to run it with 500 listings maybe it will halp , but JUNE 1 NO SALES for the 24 EBAY CLOCK. This is 5 days in 2016 with 0s for the day. Never had a Zero day until last year. The EBAY Cassini is garbage and needs to go. I have no had over 300 sales in a month since Aug. 2014 and I was over 400 that month. I hope this works some , but its getting real old and next May when I have given the greedy greedy in Cali more money I will be opting out.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Promoted Listings Offer?

i got an offer the other day for 500 free listings until June 1st. I activated it and only got up to 41 items listed and it wouldn't let me list anymore. Don't know why.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply