cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted Listings Dashboard

This is the first time I have done a promoted listings campaign on a few of my listings and I am trying to figure out where I find the promoted listing dashboard that gives me the information as to how the campaign is going.  Does anyone know where this is located?  Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@lakotak wrote:

This is the first time I have done a promoted listings campaign on a few of my listings and I am trying to figure out where I find the promoted listing dashboard that gives me the information as to how the campaign is going.  Does anyone know where this is located?  Thanks for any help.

Sorry I can't help with regard to the promoted listings but I am curious as to what makes your lovely beaded necklaces "Mens" and not "Womens"?     

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hi,

In one word success.  Women's jewelry is so saturated that most times my items are not even seen.

Thanks for asking.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for the info.

Do I have to put this link in my browser everytime I want to track what is happening.  Can this dashborad info be found in my seller's dashboard?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Go to your "Seller Hub" > Hover mouse over "Marketing" > Click on "Promoted Listings" in the drop-down > your Promoted Listings dashboard will open > scroll to "Campaign" you want to check, hover / click on info provided.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Thank you. The link gets me there, but I would like to know where the button located?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

OK, what is a "seller's hub" and where do I find it?

This "promoted listings" feature is driving me crazy!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I just figured out that you need to activate seller hub. 

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhub

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

After you do that you will need to access selling my hovering over my ebay in the top right and going down to selling. that will then bring you to the selling hub.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply