cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices for sold items

I understand that there is a way to obtain prices for sold items older than the few months that ebay allows. Maybe a fee is involved? Does anyone know about this and how I would go about getting prices on sold items going back a year of so? Thanks for any advice.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Prices for sold items

Tearpeak sold items: https://www.ebay.com/sh/research

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Prices for sold items

Just search the item on ebay. Then look over on the far left, there is a radial button to search for "SOLD" items. It's free to do this.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Prices for sold items

@kathleen.45 wrote:

I understand that there is a way to obtain prices for sold items older than the few months that ebay allows. Maybe a fee is involved? Does anyone know about this and how I would go about getting prices on sold items going back a year of so? Thanks for any advice.

There are a few options but they do incur a fee. The two most popular services are Terapeak and Worthpoint.

You can subscribe to Terapeak through eBay. It's free for Basic and above store subscribers, but it looks like you don't have a store subscription.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Prices for sold items

You didn't read the original post, the poster is looking for a way to view sales that are so old they won't show via normal means like that 'sold' filter
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Prices for sold items

Amplification.

Terra peak is $12/month if you pay the starter store annually.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Prices for sold items

@kathleen.45 wrote:

You are talking about your own sold items, yes?

-------------
Posting ID
Message 7 of 7
latest reply