cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presale item won't let me list it claiming I don't meet the criteria

I have handling as 30 days sicne the item comes out the 29th, on a 7 day auction so it ends the first and that is all correct. Heres description as follows..what am I missing?

This auction is for one SUPER Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition PRE-ORDER  / PRESALE.

This is a PRESALE item and will not ship out until release on September 29, 2017

I GUARANTEE the item will be sent out the day it comes out, which is 28 days after the end of this auction within eBays policy (30 days handling time).

This item is sold-out everywhere!!

I will pick this item up from ThinkGeek, Friday, September 29th as you can see on the respective pictured receipt and I will ship via FedEx as soon as it is received and shipped to the buyer.  Tracking number will be included as well.

AGAIN THIS IS A PRE-ORDER / PRESALE THAT SHIPS SEPTEMBER 29th

Official description - "The Super NES Classic Edition system looks and feels just like the original ’90s home console, except it’s super small. Play 20 classic Super NES games plus *gasp* the never-before-released Star Fox™ 2 game! Two wired Super NES™ Classic Controllers are included for instant multiplayer action."
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Pre-release items

For pre-release items and their accessories, we may block listings until there are no more than 30 days to the release date of the item.

I found above.  So maybe it is a bit too soon for the item to be listed and you have to wait until 8/31

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Possibly, but they also say:

Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.

Meaning if the auction ends on the first, its 28 days from the purchase date. This is so confusing and theres so many listed yet I can't list mine.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Is there a reason why you can't list it on the day you pick it up? How does this work?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

OP there is only one up.

So I am sure others are having a problem as well listing it.

Maybe look it up and see what he did that might have allowed it to go through.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply