cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post your 31 day sales

Lots of posts about slow sales etc. Curious to see where everybody is at the last 31 days?

Thank you and good luck with your sales !

Capture ebay.PNG

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Post your 31 day sales

We would be between Today and 7days..

Probably just over 7days if all sales paid.

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

Since yours seem to be very normal and fairly consistent not sure why you want people to post who have low sales? Especially since we see the start of a topic 3 times a week with the same question.

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

@coolections wrote:

Since yours seem to be very normal and fairly consistent not sure why you want people to post who have low sales? Especially since we see the start of a topic 3 times a week with the same question.

Exactly.  Glad the OP has sales, but his graph just depressed me so much I opened a Pepsi, fully leaded.  At midnight.  LOL

Tough times, tough times............

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

We know where you will be all night.   Or you could dancing.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 5 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

You can afford Pepsi??  1 can at a time?  lol   I'm just trying to buy food every day.   😛  Up 151% with this dismal sparsity ???   A real, hearty LOL!  Surviving due to selling in person / locally.

1aaachart.jpeg

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

@katzrul15 wrote:

Exactly.  Glad the OP has sales, but his graph just depressed me so much I opened a Pepsi, fully leaded.  At midnight.  LOL

Indeed.  Me with my ones and ones of sales.  Lately I have to strive to remember I even have an ebay presence.

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

Screenshot 2022-05-04 230723.png

I know you think I would be doing well but when the previous month I was making a normal close to 16,000 this hits the pocket book hard.  Imagine if you job all of a sudden took 30% of your take home pay but you didn't know it was coming.  Fun times adjusting to the ups and downs of Ebay being my sole income.2018-2019 I got as low as 7K so this is nothing...haven't even started UBERing yet.

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 9.08.44 PM.png

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 9 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

Why showing your sales or any one's sales, would it not be important first to understand the persons business model? It might be great to show consistent sales of say 75K for the past 90 days (25k/mth) but if your return on investment is 5% (3750) one might prefer 12K for the past 90 days with a 50% return (6000). Without knowing the business model or ROI, there really is not much to gain from this information. 90 percent of our sales historically hit between Oct-Mar since Apr-Sept are buying months for us (40 years of worldwide sales data).  We started removing listings at the beginning of Apr and will start adding back in end of August. We will have numerous shutdowns during our buying times. Also, this will be the first year with one less B & M store for us which will make 40 years of consistent data partially meaningless. The other important item is what eBay's percentage of your overall sales are. Is eBay the only market you play in or is there multiple outlets?

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

I am experiencing significant drop in sales, but still maintaining my profit margin (not total profit). Not sure if I will able to maintain all of this when new changes to fees go into effect June-2022

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

FOR EBAY COMMUNITY.pngConsistency and utilizing all of eBay tools while making sure all of my listings are optimized have prevailed & I don't have a large store by any means(in my opinion) & I sell in a very, if not, the most saturated market. For reference, I run on a roughly 30-40% margin. Working on increasing that over the next 60-90 days as I restructure a decent portion of my store which should in turn put me at 35-40% margin on a consistent basis. It's going to be an exciting year this year.

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

My sales are not worth posting.

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

gottasellemall69_0-1651763983303.png

🤣🤣🤣

Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night.
Set the man on fire...
Message 14 of 29
latest reply

Post your 31 day sales

Screenshot 2022-05-05 092157.jpg

Pre Pandemic consistently 30 to 40 (slightly over 10 to 12 years) transactions per month and over 1000.00 CAD in sales. During the pandemic more sales but lower total $'s. Between 35 and 50 transactions. Since IS changes total transactions is hovering between 35 and 45 transactions for 90 days. (⬇️ Currently at 38⬇️ ). Excitement as of late is a new watcher or 2 every week. (1200 + listings). Since IS search change downgrade, I've lost TSR's for USA...Canada and level 2 discount with Canadapost.  Even feedback has become a non-entity. Extremely rare when I used to get regularly (75 % of time). Traffic/Views have tanked. If there has been ANY change made by eBay in the last 2-3 years that has caused an increase in my sales, sorry, I missed that meeting.

Still bizarro that eBay includes shipping/taxes/VAT as part of the sales total. They are NOT a sellers profit. Only eBay's for calculating fees charged to sellers.

-Lotz

Message 15 of 29
latest reply