cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Policy violated

I was trying to list a vintage My Little Pony Summer Wing Pony named Sky Dancer. I listed two other Summer Wing Ponies with no problem. When I hit the button to list, I received a red message that informed me that what I am trying to list violates eBay policy. I don't understand. There are many other My Little Pony's of the same name already listed for sale on eBay by other sellers. I tried to look and see if this item has been recalled or any other problems with the item. I can't find anything wrong with the product. How can I get eBay to specifically tell me what is wrong with this listing? Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Policy violated

@5thangel 

Is the title EXACTLY the same?

Try varying it a little..

Perhaps you are getting dinged for the duplicate listing policy?

This happened to once with some jeans I was selling. I varied the title just a little and it went through fine. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Policy violated

All three of the ponies have different names. So there is no duplicate. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Policy violated

Can you put "Vintage My Little Pony SKY DANCER Summer Wing Series EUC"  (presuming it is EUC) and insert a Color?  (HOT Pink/Rainbow, etc)

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 4
latest reply