cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photography process

With what devices do you guys use for photographing such as camera or phone? If camera what camera do you use? If phone what phone do u have? Also if you have listers how do they have access to yours photos?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Photography process

Serious?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Photography process

@ellieboutique7

@ellieboutique7wrote:

With what devices do you guys use for photographing such as camera or phone? If camera what camera do you use? If phone what phone do u have? Also if you have listers how do they have access to yours photos?

Having someone else listing for you is a bad idea, It links your acccount with him.

If ebay closes his account, they will also close yours.

he would have to log into your ebay account, also.

I use a Sony Mavica from the 1990's

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Photography process

Canon T6i with a 50mm fixed f1.8 lens.

This camera puts photos on an SD card.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Photography process

Just a simple little FinePix digital camera, load pics into my PC and add them to my listings.   Any adjustments needed I make in the Seller Hub listing form.   Pictures are pretty good, although if I were listing jewelry or anything needing extreme close-ups, I wouldn't use this simple camera.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Photography process

This thread has more response and is right under yours.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Photography/m-p/28235973#M1167994

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Photography process

the first camera of that sony mavica line was a prototype still video camera. in trying to create digital cameras, one of the first efforts was using camcorder technology that took a single frame of video. obviously abysmal quality, but press used a few production models. when printed in a b&w newspaper the terrible resolution wasn’t as big of a deal, and not having to develop and scan a negative allowed them to get photos from around the world to press by deadline.

i just use my iphone se for listing photos. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply