cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Uploader NOT working September 20, 2019

brian@ebay, @Anonymous 

Its about 10:15 AM EST and the Photo Uploader is not working on two separate accounts on two separate computers running two different versions of Windows (8.1 and 7.0).  Error message is (SD009)

1. Cleared history, cookies, temp internet file, etc.

2. Shutdown and restarted

3. Tried the new pics for the listings I am working on AND older pics from known good listings

4. Tried loading from the computer's Document files AND directly from the disc from the camera

5. I tried one pic at a time and the entire set for a listing

6. I tried it on 3 different listing Drafts

7. I tried adding a pic to an existing ACTIVE listing

So far, same results ... photos will not load

Screenshot (1694).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

@abfabvintage wrote:

@mr_lincoln 

Sorry lolol. I guess I was so concerned for my own **bleep**, I immediately went to my program to see if I was affected lolol. Thank you for posting this. 

NEVER a problem my friend ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 16 of 95
latest reply

Ouch. I got in the office this morning and co workers reported this same error.

As well as the Underperforming Listing page is giving old/inaccurate information. It's stating that our top underperforming listings, are listings that were ended over a week ago.

As well as the Sellers Hub Overview's sales graph has been frozen since 12:18AM last night.

Many tech issues this morning!

Message 17 of 95
latest reply

Ebay ... second to everyone.

Message 18 of 95
latest reply

@myjunqueyourtreasure 

Can't help myself...one of your best! Have a good nap as don't see this being fixed any time soon today...lolol.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 19 of 95
latest reply

Same here. 11:31 am EST,  trying to upload photos (using the mobile app) with no luck. 

Message 20 of 95
latest reply

PHOTO Error Here Too!

Please Fix It.

I have tried with different cameras, clear the temporaries, started the listing again... Nothing seems to solve the issue...

Message 21 of 95
latest reply

Sorry this is happening to you and many sellers here.

eBay needs to understand ... A Glitch A Day Keeps The Customer Away Smiley Frustrated

Message 22 of 95
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@mr_lincoln wrote:

brian@ebay, @Anonymous 

Its about 10:15 AM EST and the Photo Uploader is not working on two separate accounts on two separate computers running two different versions of Windows (8.1 and 7.0).  Error message is (SD009)

1. Cleared history, cookies, temp internet file, etc.

2. Shutdown and restarted

3. Tried the new pics for the listings I am working on AND older pics from known good listings

4. Tried loading from the computer's Document files AND directly from the disc from the camera

5. I tried one pic at a time and the entire set for a listing

6. I tried it on 3 different listing Drafts

7. I tried adding a pic to an existing ACTIVE listing

So far, same results ... photos will not load

Screenshot (1694).png

Hi @mr_lincoln, we are aware of some site issues that are effecting image uploads, label printing, and member to member messages. We are working to get these resolved ASAP! I'll update this thread when I have new information to share. Thanks everyone! 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 23 of 95
latest reply

@pburn wrote:
It's still only 8 a.m. in CA, so I imagine these threads will be waiting for them when they get to work.

eBay is a very large company and should have 24/7 staff to cover Technical Issues and The Boards (where many Technical Issues are reported).

Sellers (and eBay's) businesses are being negatively impacted, which negatively impacts Sales and Revenue. 

Message 24 of 95
latest reply

brian@ebay 

Hi, Brian. THANK YOU for responding. I don't much care about Member to Member. PLEASE fix the photo AND the label problems. Member to Member problem does not affect sellers listing, no photos and no labels does. Am sure you are on this since we have now the weekend upon us. Thank you for all of your hard work on this. 

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 25 of 95
latest reply

Have I traveled back in time?   Is it really August 20th?

Message 26 of 95
latest reply

@zamo-zuan wrote:

Ouch. I got in the office this morning and co workers reported this same error.

As well as the Underperforming Listing page is giving old/inaccurate information. It's stating that our top underperforming listings, are listings that were ended over a week ago.

As well as the Sellers Hub Overview's sales graph has been frozen since 12:18AM last night.

Many tech issues this morning!

Sorry you and others are having these issues today.

I wonder if Amazon poached eBay's best Software Developers and Technical Support staff?  Maybe we'll see another lawsuit filed by eBay? 

Message 27 of 95
latest reply

Given that I designed and tested apps for over a decade, I can't believe a company of this size would have such a major meltdown in so many different areas - Sounds like you'll soon have job openings in your tech and business analysis departments.

Message 28 of 95
latest reply

@skatefool wrote:

Ebay ... second to everyone.

First for Technical Issues & Glitches Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 95
latest reply

It's 12:20 pm EST and my TurboLister is just spinning endlessly. It won't even upload the item. It also mysteriously added another listing to be uploaded that was uploaded and sold more than a week ago. Strange.

Maybe they could pull a person or two off the feedback page redesign duties to attend to the photos/listings problems?

Message 30 of 95
latest reply