cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perfect Time for an eBay Break.....

With just two sales in the month of March, no sports being played,  and colleges closed as well as eBay stores being offered 50,000 free listing promos for 38 days - I see no reason to list anything for the next 3 weeks so I'm taking a listing break and will wait until April 20-30 to use my 50 free April listings.  Good time to re-evaluate my listings and bundle some things for craig's list.  

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Yes, well, thanks for letting us know.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

No need to be snide. Why post at all?
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Snide works well and serves a purpose at times.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I decided to shut down all my listings until May 1st.

I take care of 4 Grandkids full time while their Mom works and 2 of them are being home schooled.

Since school is out the rest of the year, another Granddaughter will be staying and she'll be home schooled also.

I'm going to be busy enough with the Grandkids.

Have a great day.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@bar-29368 wrote:
No need to be snide. Why post at all?

No kidding!  Why throw shade on @uncseniorsportsfan?  Do we have to have a qualified subject to talk shop here? 

I'm back and forth about  closing but am still selling DVDS and computer stuff.  For some reason, closing for a while rather than just ignoring the store and doing other things would work better for me psychologically as it would remove a potential distraction.  I'm still trying to figure out if it's still worth listing Fashion - whether it would be stocking up the store or just letting listings get stale.

Maybe I'll list 'aspirational clothing' - stuff suitable to wear in the summer when we might finally get out of lock-down.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Have to admit though, I love it when buyers tell sellers what they should post about on a selling board.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Chap, not everyone in lockdown has kids home from school. Maybe some nice vintage lingerie etc? Date night at home stuff?
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@bar-29368 wrote:
Chap, not everyone in lockdown has kids home from school. Maybe some nice vintage lingerie etc? Date night at home stuff?

LOL - now where are those drive-through panties I have somewhere?!

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 9 of 9
latest reply