cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout issues - no money transferred to my bank

My routing number changed for my bank account and it appears that at least 2 or more payments did not make it to my bank account.  It says funds sent Jan 25 2020 and Jan 27 2020 on the other.  They both have a payout ID and confirmation.  Any ideas how to get these resent or re-applied?  I have updated the routing number.  Can't find any number to call or contact to reach out to at ebay.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

From HELP (click on MANAGED PAYMENTS, click on GETTING PAID) go to very bottom of page (click on HAVE US CALL YOU). 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

EBAY email indicates PAYOUTS sent to your bank account take 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS to reach your bank account (then shows last 4-digits of your account).   I would check the last 4-digits given in EBAY email to see if it matches your bank account.   Then I would just wait a couple of more days to see if money goes into your bank account.

However, you could have problem because you recently changed your bank account ROUTING NUMBER.   Did you just switch bank accounts or was first routing# you provide incorrect?  

If you need to reach HELP DESK (click on prompts to indicate what your problem is).    Then go to bottom of page and click CALL BACK (enter your phone number and EBAY will promptly call you back).  

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the info!  The original routing number was incorrect but the last 4 digits are correct.  I have been a member of ebay for 13 years but never had this issue before.  I can't seem to locate the Help Desk link if someone can assist that would be great.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Contact 

That should do it 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

From HELP (click on MANAGED PAYMENTS, click on GETTING PAID) go to very bottom of page (click on HAVE US CALL YOU). 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@porteralicakes wrote:

Thanks for the info!  The original routing number was incorrect but the last 4 digits are correct.

You first said "the routing number changed for your bank account".

Later you said the "original routing number was incorrect".

Can you please clarify - did your bank change its routing number, or did you enter it incorrectly?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the info.  To answer your question, the first routing number was incorrect

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thanks!  Just keep scrolling down until you see "have us call you"  that worked great! 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Got it!  I see it now at the bottom of the page, thanks

Message 9 of 9
latest reply