cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for postage through ebay

Simple question, hopefully a simple asnwer:

How come sometimes when I go to print postage for an item I've sold, I have an option to "pay later" (i.e., take the price for postage out of the sale price) and other times there's no option at all and I have to pay immediately out of my current Paypal balance?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jonathan,

Typically the "Pay Later" for shipping is when you have funds on hold over at paypal especially if you are a new seller.

Once you have established a good track record with shipping time etc and ebay is no longer concerned, your funds will no longer be on hold over at paypal and be released immediately allowing you to use your paypal funds to pay for the shipping immediately.

Hope this helps.

Mr C

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hi Jonathan,

Typically the "Pay Later" for shipping is when you have funds on hold over at paypal especially if you are a new seller.

Once you have established a good track record with shipping time etc and ebay is no longer concerned, your funds will no longer be on hold over at paypal and be released immediately allowing you to use your paypal funds to pay for the shipping immediately.

Hope this helps.

Mr C

Message 2 of 2
latest reply