cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part time EB?

My husband has just retired, and we plan on spending half our time at home, and half at our cottage, 2 hours away.  Advice on how to handle working from both locations?  I am not a big time seller.  I try to keep about 75 ongoing sales.  Should I do auction only?  Buy it now?  I do plan on having a printer at both locations, but this is going to take some thoughtful pondering on keeping this afloat during the summer.  Last summer I put my store on vacation for 3 months and lost all my listings!!!  Hours and hours of work!  This is another matter I would like addressed from an experienced seller on how to keep your store listings past 60 days.....  Tx for anticipated input.  

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Part time EB?

@rascaljo 

You do the same hun and please be safe!

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Part time EB?

You can save listings that you end by electing 'sell similar' and save as a draft.  Once a month go into your drafts, resume them and save again.  Do it for each listing.  It literally takes seconds.  

Have Fun! 

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Part time EB?

You can spend 15 bucks every 3 months for wonderlister, where you can save your listings on your own computer forever. And create new ones offline.

Best replacement for turbolister that I've found for a small seller.