cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid $23.60 on shipping of an item

that was a few weeks ago. Ebay charged me another $2.51 on shipping from this item. I cannot find any info why. I don’t know if they took the whole $23.60 at that time because I cannot find the info for that either. Any ideas why they may have done that? I got no notification from them about this. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It was a cost adjustment for the shipping lable via the shipper, not eBay. When you bought the label the package either weighed more or was a little bigger in measurement.  Do you re-weigh after you've added packing materials, taped it shut and applied the label?  That can up it to the next level.  This does work both ways, sometimes you get a refund.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

It was a cost adjustment for the shipping lable via the shipper, not eBay. When you bought the label the package either weighed more or was a little bigger in measurement.  Do you re-weigh after you've added packing materials, taped it shut and applied the label?  That can up it to the next level.  This does work both ways, sometimes you get a refund.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply