cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICE GOUGING IN TIME OF A NATIONAL CRISIS

SHAME ON ALL YOU SELLERS WHO THINK A NATIONAL CRISIS IS THE TIME FOR PRICE GOUGING WHILE 100'S OF 1000'S OF SENIORS AND OTHERS WITH MEDICAL PROBLEMS CAN'T EVEN FIND HAND SANITIZER FOR A RESPECTABLE COST.   I AM ASHAMED TO BE PART OF A COUNTRY WHO IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MAKING A BUCK, WHATEVER THE SITUATION .  AT THIS RATE, WE WILL BE LOCKED INTO THIS PANDEMIC FOREVER!  FOR GOD'S SAKE, HELP YOUR EBAY NEIGHBORS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I agree completely.  I have directly messaged sellers myself and hope you will do the same.  Maybe with some push-back they will reconsider the unethical business practices of profiteering during this crisis.  Ebay is dragging their feet on this one.  Message sellers directly.  It would be great for them to hear from people disgusted by this unscrupulous, unethical, and corrupt action of Ebay sellers.  Please message them...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

eBay is actively ending listings that are related to COVID-19 Price Gouging.

If you wish to help eBay police the 1.3 Billion active listings, eBay employees have given guidance on how to report these listings (new guidance as of March 16)

All listings have a "Report Item" link.

On a desktop/laptop this link can be found directly above the description on the right

On mobile, the button is "Report this Item", scroll down past "About the seller"

Use the following Menu options:

Prohibited And Restricted Items
Illegal Items and items encouraging illegal activity
Other Illegal activity concerns

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hand sanitizer does NOT kill the virus!  Read what the doctors are saying-- you are better off simply washing your hands thoroughly to get the virus and any other germs off of them.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply