cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Time Payment not working

I always pay my seller fees using the One Time Payment option and for whatever reason the balance that I owe is incorrect (I owe 27.12$ and not 3$). Not to mention when I change my owed amount to 27$ I can't click the "Make one time payment" option.

Anyone else have this issue? Clearly an issue with eBay and not paypal. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

your total bill most likely has not been calculated with the new charges yet(see your account page), am betting you can pay the three dollars now?
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I also tried the last 2 days to make a one time payment.  No luck,   You get so far and then the page is like it is frozen.

Called ebay today and after 15 minutes was told that they are having problems with the one time payment feature for the last few days.  Will send me an e-mail when it is fixed.

My concern is that ebay being ebay and one hand not knowing what the other is doing, my account will go past due because of their error and I will get charged late fees.  Bummer!

What a way to get their revenue up since sales are down.

Mean while, I keep trying with the same result of not being able to get the click button to activate to make the payment.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I've been trying to pay with my credit card and every time I get an error message, "We ran into a problem. Please try again later."  I always pay this way but this is the first time I've seen the new form and I can't get it to work. I don't save my credit card on file I just manually enter it with one-time payment every time. I only want to pay what I owe this month, not the total altogether, but I can't get it to work, tried three different browsers. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply