cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of watchers on items inside listings invisible since a few days ?!?

Hello,

Until a few days ago I was able to see any number of watchers on items of sellers, visible in the field below the price after clicking an item in a search results list.

Today I can only see the number of watchers in the search result field (only with items that have more than 10 watchers this number is displayed) 

And when i click  -for example-  an item with 12 watchers, I do not see this number in the listing itself anymore, in the field below the price (both 10+ or less then 10)

Also, i noticed a very short change in the layout of the 'watch item' button layout very recently, but changed back to the old layout a day later.

Is this a one of those malfunctions of the site as a result of this 'test' of a new button layout ?

I hope so, because I personally find this very usefull information as a buyer (to know  -for example-  that a very rare item has two watchers allready)

In my opinion this change has a huge negative effect on all sales platform wide.

Malfunction of the website?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Number of watchers on items inside listings invisible since a few days ?!?

Recent thread:  https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Watchers/td-p/28048825/jump-to/first-unread-message

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply