cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now it’s aggrevating

It’s getting very old to make a sale and with in one min buyer wants to cancel. No problem if when I canceled it diddnt come out my available funds instead of the processing funds. Real convienant that funds that would be avail tomarrow now I have to wait at least another day. 
I know it takes eBay a min to process the funds that is unless I buy something off eBay then it can be used immediately. When I buy something off eBay it comes out of my bank immediately. Let’s see who gains anything from the way they do this? Isn’t me. Oh wait that’s right remember when it came out they make interest off of holding and pending funds. I find it awfully funny no matter the circumstances it’s always the seller who takes the hit. Let’s screw the seller because a buyer changes their mind within thirty seconds of purchasing an item. That seems a way to surely make the people who make us the money happy. That’s the final straw to all the other seller good luck but this guy is so tired of the genius ways eBay comes up with making a penny. Force me to ship over seas and charge me an extra  two dollars. How about Purto Rico ship there $2 charge a charge the usps doesn’t even charge so where’s that extra two dollars go I don’t know since that cancelation conviently was the exact amount that was suppose to clear tomarrow I’m done k owe ebay not a thing 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Now it’s aggrevating

I would also like to add out of 6 sales three haven’t paid in two days two canceled within min of buyer and only one paid seems awfully fishy out of 6 sales the seller only actually gets one. $&@k eBay 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply