cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to list mask and contact eBay support center

Dear,

I wanted to  resell the mask fro Hancom Group. However,  ebay platform is not allowing us to list the item.

It says " the item is susceptible to price gouging. It may be sold only by authorized sellers. Do not relist the item"

Moreover, I can't even contact to support center in eBay to get some help for above issue.

Can you please let us know if we can resell the mask and how can we contact the eBay support center. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Are you referring to a covid mask?  It is still authorized Sellers only.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Yes, we are referring to a covid mask. Can't we resell the covid mask?

What do we need to provide if we want to resell the masks?

Please let us know how can we contact ebay support center. We are not able to contact them. 

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

No you can not sell on eBay, they have reached the limit of authorised sellers for these items.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

eBay has told you that you are not allowed to sell the masks, what do you expect us to do ?

Only medical supply companies are allowed to sell them here at their retail price.

Third party sellers are not allowed to mark them up above retail and sell them for a profit as you intend to do.....that is price gouging a pandemic item and not allowed.

You don't need to talk to eBay, they have spoken. You are not a medical supply company and are not allowed to sell them here, period.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Thank you for your reply. It was helpful. 

But do you know why we are not able to contact ebay support center, even if we have to ask other selling and shipping related questions in general?

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Ebay is only allowing certain sellers that have been approved by them in advance to sell these items that are Covid related.  It is something they started back in the beginning of the Pandemic and have not yet reversed that mandate.  So no you can't sell it on this site.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Thank you for your reply.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

You can contact e-Bay.

Go to your Seller Hub overview page.

Right hand top is a Question Mark. ?

Click it.  Click thru until you get to the Chat Box.

Type in CALL ME and they will.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

See if you can find an answer. You can find Seller Help by going to "Help & Contact" at the top of any eBay page and clicking the "Try it now" link in the Seller Help banner.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Here are a few ways you can contact Ebay.  Facebook is likely the best choice of the bunch.

https://twitter.com/askebay?lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support/m-p/32016431#M1783851

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

It seems like the message you got is pretty clear:  You are not an authorized seller; therefore you can't sell this item.  End of story.  

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

EBay allows sellers to list these items if they were selling them pre-covid.   EBay purposely makes getting in touch with customer service hard because most of the questions are already answered online, in the user agreement or in emails they send.   It appears you still want to contact them which would waste their time and yours.  Customer service is not free to run.   People ask stupid questions that are already answered, they are just too lazy to look for the information or don't want to accept the truth.  

Message 13 of 13
latest reply