cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more inventory pages?

Anyone else lose their inventory pages on seller hub?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

No more inventory pages?

I feel foolish typing it (if they exist), but I never knew Inventory pages were available. If so, I'd like direction, too. 🤔

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

No more inventory pages?

On your seller hub page, one of the top headings reads LISTINGS. Forever, you used to be able to scroll over the heading and a drop down menu would show up with things like inventory, active listings, ended listings, etc. I use the inventory tab everyday to look up some of my active listing item specifics, or I can clone some inventory listings to make up a new ad. It was a simple process.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

No more inventory pages?

Wow. When I hover over Listings, I get Create Listing, Active, Unsold, Drafts, Scheduled and Ended. No Inventory.

If I go to sell a similar item (or start with a similar listing), I just open an Active listing and select 'Sell a similar item'.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

No more inventory pages?

I'm onlne and on the phone with them now. I forgot, this is if you have a store.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

No more inventory pages?

@xenapup1 

I have a store, but never knew 'Inventory'. If you find out where to find that feature, stop back by. I'd love to use it! 🙌

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

No more inventory pages?

@mtgraves7984  @xenapup1 I think that's "Selling Manager Pro" that has the inventory option.  So something may be up with the seller manager pro feature?

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

No more inventory pages?

@chapeau-noir 

You're probably right. But.......... I've never used that, either. 😓

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

No more inventory pages?

FINAL OUTCOME / SOLUTION.

After doing my own sleuthing I figured it must have something to do with me down grading my store from premium to a basic store.

Prior to doing the change, I used Ebay info to compare apples to apples and saw nothing about this particular feature not being on a basic store.

I first got onto the online chat and that person said the feature is part of a basic store, she had no solution so it went to a higher source. They messaged/emailed me to call the help line. Before I called, I emailed a contact I have had an on and off emailing with at Ebay. He is a very smart Ebay designer/tech person that I have been talking to by emails regarding some of the page format changes and what is good and bad with these changes.

I was talking to the on phone people and they also told me the store change is not the problem, he was baffled.

At one time while he had me on hold, I checked emails and there was a response from my Ebay contact.

My smart Ebay contact wrote me that straight up, the store downgrade WAS the problem.

The inventory tab and some others were only for premium or higher stores for now. He stated this will be added to a basic store in the near future-a few months from now.

While still on hold, I changed my store back to a premium and I now have all the info available that I had before-including the inventory tab.

So when the on phone guy came back on, I told HIM what the fix was.

All is well for now.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

No more inventory pages?

For now, it is on a premium and higher store only. A few months from now, it will be added to a basic store.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

No more inventory pages?

@xenapup1 

Thank you for checking back in! I feel a bit better, too... I only have a Basic store, but I'll be on the lookout for it!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

No more inventory pages?

It has been one of the most helpful listing tools I've found. I'll try to remember to update this when I find out it is on basic.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply